Wednesday, August 24, 2011

$5 Commissions!

That's right! I am offering $5 commissions! Things are rather difficult as of right now, but, the show must go on. So, in the end I am willing to offer up my art for those who want it.


For $5 I am willing to draw you the character/person of your choosing from the waist up.The art will be fully colored digitally, unless you just want line-art or colored with markers. For markers, I will outline the drawing in the color of your choice or for digital colored art, I will provide a basic/simple background with the colors/color of your choice. If you want another character in the drawing, it will cost you an additional $3, so... a drawing of a couple from the waist up would be $8. If you want me to draw two characters in two different drawings, that would be $5 each, $10 total, and so on. I will give discounts if you order more than two drawings though and for reoccurring customers.


Payments are able to be made through paypal with either paypal account or with a debit/credit card. In certain cases, I will accept payment by mail. I will not start the drawing until I receive payment though. Once I get the payment and complete your work, I will send you a digital copy of the art, I will not be sending anything by mail.


To request a commission and to discuss things, please send me an e-mail at: Sammehchu@ymail.com or leave a comment here with your interest.


I am more than willing to draw fanart, your OCs, Real People, Your video game characters, armor, mild nudity, furries... Honestly... Theres not much that I'm not willing to draw. Just give me a heads up.




You will be allowed to choose from a few different styles of my artwork when you order. Examples are as follows:


ADVENTUUUURE --- [Example 1] [Example 2]
Chibi --- [Example]
Normal --- [Example 1] [Example 2]
Bust --- [Example 1] [Example 2]
My Artsite --- DeviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment